Pegasystems, Inc. Solutions Consultant in Sweden
Due to growth we’re looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team in Sweden.
As a Solutions Consultant you will be partnering closely with the sales team, owning all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle with some of the world’s most influential companies. Some of Pega’s customers include Swedbank, Ericsson and the Swedish Unemployment Fund.
Solutions Consultants at Pega create highly engaging demos and sound Proof of Concepts (POCs) for our full suite of CRM products, including Marketing, Sales Automation and our Customer Decision Hub. This position requires hands-on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
Watch this video to learn more about the Solutions Consultant role at Pega http://bit.ly/PegaSolutionsConsultant
In this role, you will:
- Be partnering with multiple account executives across key target accounts
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources
- Propose solutions to meet clients’ needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
Our Wish List:
- Experience in presales for larger longer sales cycle deals
- Strong skills creating and delivery compelling demonstrations to Fortune 500 Companies
- Knowledge and experience working with Enterprise Software (SaaS) applications (CRM, CX, ERP, BPM are all a plus)
- Specific industry experience in FS, Telco, Media, Public Sector, Utilities or Healthcare
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships
- Full Nordics experience
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications