DXC Technology Security Solution Architect in Sweden
DXC Security is a global organisation with a history of pioneering solutions that are proven to deliver an effective and measurable reduction in business risk, a lower long term investment in information security and an improved security posture. DXC Security is growing and is planning to expand its business and is looking for suitable persons to fulfil the role of Security Offering Solution Architect.
In this role the Security Offering Solution Architect supports the DXC Sales team in the sales process, bridging the gap between the sales, Security Advisory and Managed Security Services teams.
The specialists provide vendor and technology subject matter expertise, operational managed service skills and experience and Security Advisory consultancy knowledge to help the sales teams provide high quality, technical, and informed knowledge within the sales campaign.
The post holder is responsible for attending customer meetings, assessing customer requirements, determining and designing appropriate solutions, evangelising those solutions, helping in the qualification and closing of opportunities and working in partnership with sales representatives. It is expected that the post holder will produce work to a consistently high standard.
The Security Offering Solution Architect will become part of the North & Central Europe Team, with colleagues located in Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Slovakia, Bulgaria and India.
• Professional representation of DXC Security at customer meetings – to assist sales in selling the DXC Security story/capabilities
• Collect and determine information/data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
• Production of high quality customer documentation and proposals
• Work closely with the technical community to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained and that project work can be accurately scoped
• Manages bids, or major input into the sales lifecycle. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales. Produces complete proposals for smaller engagements within area of expertise.
• Actively grows DXC portfolio with existing customers through identification of new opportunities
• Provide input to, and potentially own, vendor and services roadmap activities writing required collateral to assist the sales engagement. Work with partner vendors and develop technical peer relationships. Attain and maintain vendor accreditations as assigned.
• Aware of the whole DXC Security capability and the relationship between vendors, Security Advisory Services offerings, and Managed Security Services capabilities so as to maximise the overall services opportunity in any given sales campaign
• Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
• Provide data to central Bid Office to enable production of statistics and track success of bids/proposals produced
• Understand and be able to position and close sales of Managed Security Services based solutions
• Understand business risk and be able to position and close sales of Information Assurance based services
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities