Schneider Electric Sales Engineer - Sweden in Sweden
Schneider Electric Software
Schneider Electric is an innovative and trusted provider of software and services that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements.
Why join us?
First and foremost is our open approach. It’s about providing an environment that encourages personal growth and recognizes and rewards success. Schneider Electric offers a clearly different employment experience than other global organizations. We don’t place limits on what people can achieve.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here
- Being performance-oriented: developing, recognizing and rewarding a ‘can-do’ approach, great performance and personal achievement
- Expecting colleagues to challenge each other and continuously seek opportunities to do things better
- Valuing people who solve problems and thrive on challenges
- Creating new opportunities for personal growth by supporting the training and development of our people
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve shared success
- Being open and transparent as an organization
- Encouraging people to make a positive contribution and express their point of view without fear
- Providing an environment in which people can shape their own career paths
- Nurturing courageous people who want to make big things happen – and providing them the environment to do it
- Manage a number of software deployment and projects
- Gather client requirements and feedback, working with consultants and product managers to develop a project plan and ensure a viable implementation
- Develop a trusted relationship with the customer through delivering their requirements
- Oversee project team interactions coordinating project elements and communicating project progress, both internally and to customers
- Plan transition of responsibility to support team once project delivery is complete
- Work with senior technical staff to improve and mature deployment project management processes
Industri 4.0 and Digitalization open up many new opportunities for Swedish industry and infrastructure and we need new competent sales people to meet our customers demand.
The role as a sales engineer gives you the opportunity to work both in a consultative role where customers will ask you for advice, at the same time as you drive sales together with our system integrators and towards machine builders. The role will be divided between finding new customers and developing new customers.
You will become a part of a dynamic sales team in Sweden with high ambitions to create financial result through the creation of long term relations with our customers. A team of technical experts will assist you as well as a local & global technical support team. We are looking for a several sales engineers and physical work place is flexible with main focus in regions of Stockholm, Gothenburg and south Sweden, while not essential if you are the correct person.
Main work tasks:
- Create and develop customer relations and business with them
- Build long term relations with partners
- Manage, schedule and prioritize day-to-day tasks in an efficient manner to reach the sales budget
- The main products will be our market leading HMI/SCADA-software under the brand names Wonderware and Citect SCADA. Licenses, support- and upgrade agreements as well as some services
It is important that you have high energy and drive, as well as enjoy working in the field, since it is estimated that around 50 nights per year will be spent in hotels. You will have your own sales budget and thrive to work independently and with this budget. Relations are essential in your work, which means that you need to enjoy meeting a lot of people, and thrive to offer the best solution for the customer.
We offer you challenging and enjoyable work with a lot of freedom and responsibility, as well as an opportunity to influence us in our growth-journey. In Schneider Electric Software will you work in an international environment and you need to speak both Swedish and English fluently.
- Knowledge and experience in areas of industrial IT and automation
- Understanding of industrial manufacturing/processes and industrial IT-software in infrastructure, utilities and/or facilities
- Experience to work in sales/account management and sales through partners
Salary and Benefits
This role enjoys a salary of up to SEK600,000 pa depending on background and experience.
Our benefits package includes a discretionary annual bonus scheme, annual leave, a competitive contributory pension scheme, and health and life insurance cover.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please apply online.
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric
Primary Location: Sweden
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 0041Q5