Xylem Marketing Communication Project Manager in Sundbyberg, Sweden
Xylem is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2017 revenue of $4.7 billion, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
Marketing Communication Project Manager
Do you have experience from marketing communication and content development? Are you a fast learner that understands how to process information and transform it to compelling content for different target groups? Xylem is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative solutions to the world’s most critical water challenges. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a global team and contribute with different marketing initiatives and campaigns in different regions.
As a Marketing Communication Project Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing communication projects within the business unit Transport. You will support the regional marketing organizations with focus on content development and marketing material production. The role involves collaboration with different areas inside the organization, with focus on product management, application engineering and marketing.
You will be a part of the Communication team located in Sundbyberg and report to the Senior Communications Manager.
Key responsibilities includes
• Independently and with great responsibility manage marketing communication projects where you have a good structure and follow the budget correctly
• Coach the creative process of marketing communication material production, to secure it is in line with the brief and creative level
• Plan resources, to set project objectives and timings
• Support regional/country level marketing teams, providing them with relevant content and graphical resources related to our products and technologies.
• Write and edit texts for different channels as well as produce presentations, abstracts and messages for external stakeholders
• Write speaker notes for key internal stakeholders
• Social Media Communication
Is this for you?
We are looking for a candidate with:
• A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing communication and content development, preferably in the industrial sector.
• Experience working in international environments and in coordination with stakeholders from different countries/cultures
• Knowledge of graphical and image editing tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is strongly desirable.
• Very strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Swedish is a plus.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a self-motivated and driven person who thrives in a high performing culture. As a person you are curious, creative and open-minded. You are solutions-oriented, a good listener and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels. You like detective work and have the ability to ask good questions to get the information you need to produce good communication materials. Furthermore it is important that you are flexible and open to work in a fast moving and changing environment and you like to get new challenges. You are comfortable in working independently as well as in teams and you are happy to share your knowledge with others.
Do you want to kn ow more?
In this process we are working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422.
Search: “Marketing Project Manager”, “Communication Project Manager”, marknadskommunikatör, marknadskommunikation