Google Technical Program Manager, Enterprise Communications in Stockholm, Sweden
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Google’s Enterprise Communications team creates products and technology that connect people together and make remote conversations feel alive. We build video, voice and messaging collaboration products like Hangouts to drive productivity, connectedness, and fun in teams and enterprises. Our team of Program Managers ensure we deliver a high quality product, at the right velocity and quality, on schedule and with a happy team.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Drive regular releases of software solutions for a variety of clients including custom hardware.
- Ensure alignment between engineering, product, UX and test on release goals and timeline.
- Define work planning, scheduling and tracking process and keep the team on track.
- Analyze data from trials, customer feedback and QA reports to help the team make the right prioritization, requirements and launch decisions.
- Document best practices for software development across multiple project teams and help leads implement them.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing code and experience driving a software product to launch.
- Experience managing technical projects.
- Experience with data modeling and analysis.
- Experience with Android, iOS software development and carrier and telephony technology.
- Experience directly managing employees and vendors.
- Experience leveraging common data querying and statistical analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of the tools and elements of project management, with a firm sense of accountability and ownership for project success.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.