Hilton Sales Manager in Stockholm, Sweden
Are you up for a change, considering a significant role within the Hilton Stockholm Slussen sales team? A new challenge in the hospitality industry in Scandinavia’s capitol is arising and we are looking for a strong and skilled candidate to complete our team as Sales Manager .
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager, you will directly report to the Director of Sales. You will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your hotel
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Managing major customer accounts
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with market trends, products and competitors
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good business sense
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well with deadlines and targets, showing initiative and efficiency
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market is a plus, but not required
- Passion for sales and customer relationship management
- Relevant degree from an academic institution, or previous experience in a Hospitality Sales role of minimum 2-3 years
- Excellent Swedish and English skills required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across itsglobal brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales Manager
Requisition ID: HOT0542Q