Google Partner Business Manager, System Integrator Partnerships in Stockholm, Sweden
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Business Manager, you are responsible for recruitment, business growth, and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google’s thriving Ecosystem of Services partners. You will primarily focus on growing the practices of Partners who specialize in the G Suite and Google Cloud Platform businesses.
You will create and manage executive relationships with existing and new partners, developing close relationships with our sales team, offering strategic advice, thought leadership, and day to day management in order to grow the book of business of the assigned partner territory. You will also possess a deep technical expertise and have experience working with products in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners; build ecosystem of service partners for Google’s cloud infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Google business through staff training and certification on Google Cloud and G Suite products. Develop Google reference architectures and solutions; commit to partner resources to product sales and implement for end customers.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google Cloud Platform technologies to partners to help them scale our joint business.
- Advocate Google’s strategy in key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards.
- Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing supporting regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience building scalable partner ecosystems ranging from agile partners, mid-tier integrators and global system integrators.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
- Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Knowledge of the cloud ecosystem.
- Technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies (network, compute, database, middleware, visualization etc.).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent, interpersonal, partner/channel pipeline development and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.