Ericsson Filter Design Support in Stockholm, Sweden
Are you ready to create the 5G Future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both!
5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre-commercial trials already happening now, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
We are now looking for a Filter Design Support/Quality Engineer for Filter and Antenna products. You will be working in different part of development flow, coach the development projects in securing quality of the products and develop quality work within Ericsson Supply and at our suppliers of Filter and Antennas. In addition you will actively participate in improving our product quality based on input from Ericsson Supply and our suppliers.
A key role to secure quality from development phase and thereby reduce TTM and gain customers’ trust in the quality of the Radio product portfolio. A unique role to get a wide understanding of the Radio product in a customer Network, understanding the customers and being a driver in work with high business importance for PDU Radio. You will get an opportunity to gain competence in whole development flow and work in a network of expertise with a high attention from our stakeholders.
- Support, advise and drive Quality work in the development projects and within Ericsson Supply and suppliers.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Cooperate with various interfaces within and outside PDU Radio, and get an opportunity to grow your Network
- Feedback Supply and suppliers experiences into our organization
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Develop and test high quality products
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Min years of experience: 3-5 years’ of work experience
- Domain experience: Production Process, Production Test, Failure Analysis, Product Quality, Soldering Quality (IPC), SQAP/SQE, Design Requirements, RCA, 7QMT
- Tuning skill is seen as a merit, Knowledge in Design Verification, PIM testing and Filter Design is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Filter and Antenna manufacturing
- Good knowledge of quality tool box used in manufacturing
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Application The positions are based in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Sara at email@example.com.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || R&D;
Req ID: 224566