Ericsson Developer in Stockholm, Sweden
Be part of Ericsson team working with new simulation platform. The role is to be responsible for deliveries, review and maintenance of work-packages that are in form of different script. All deliveries will be integrated into Ericsson’s simulation platform.
The person in this role will be also partially responsible for our simulation infrastructure and work closely with IT team that takes care of our High-Performance Computing environment. This put demand om good knowledge of IT HW and server configurations.
- Control of delivered script in order to learn
- Validate script in order to be able to maintain in the future
- Review delivered documentation and complete with own document that will enable better understanding of the script code in the future in case of updates and possible changes
- Participate in integration of delivered scripts into into Simulation Platform
- Learn and document, according to Ericsson standards, proposed flow in order to be able to take over and maintain in the future
- Get familiar with job submissions on High-Performance Simulation cluster in order to propose improvements
- Cooperate close with High-Performance Simulation IT responsible
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Master’s Degree /M.Sc. or equivalent
- Industry Experience as a Software Engineer
- Software Development experience using Python, Java or C++
- Experience in PYTHON would be distinct advantage
- Database experience : MSQL/Oracle
- Very good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Very good knowledge of cluster IT environments, related HW and settings
- Basic knowledge of ANSYS tools like HFSS, SI-wave, Mechanical and ICEPAK with focus on installations, internal flow and job submissions
- Basic knowledge of ANSYS ACT (simulation customization tool)
- Good knowledge of Ericsson WoW, PLM system and documentation
- Fluent in English language
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D;
Req ID: 236354