Google Administrative Business Partner (English, Swedish) in Stockholm, Sweden
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
In this role, you will being support one Engineering Manager based in Stockholm and one Engineering Manager based in London. As such, there will be some work-related travel involved in this role.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner while paying careful attention to detail. Oversee calendar management, travel arrangements, preparation and tracking of expense reports, and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Manage team offsites, events and activities, as well as overseeing some budget management.
- Act as the focal point of contact with other departments and for external suppliers.
- Handle confidential information appropriately to facilitate communication.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling, and the booking and budgeting of events.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in providing high-quality professional administrative support to senior executives within a fast-paced international team environment.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Self-motivated individual, with excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up 15% of the time, as required.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.