Honeywell Sr Outside Sales Representative in Molndal, Sweden
Sr Outside Sales Representative
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Manage both security distributor and installer customer accounts on a daily basis in an account management role and work to support and create demand for Honeywell Security products in the wider market place to increase opportunities and sales in the local market place.
This position will only suit a focused and strong sales individual who can prove a successful sales background of growing sales and gaining customer satisfaction within the electronic security industry or comparable equivalent.
Region: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland
- Ensuring the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets for the Honeywell Security Group product portfolio.
- Compiling and maintaining detailed information on customer organizations, key decision makers and key influencers in order to create and sell Honeywell’s value proposition. Log, record and update all key information including project and selling opportunities within the company CRM tool
- Promote and increase sales by developing and managing relationships with existing regional installation companies and distribution branches within a given territory.
- Developing clear, defined growth and action plans on both a monthly and quarterly basis for existing major installers and distributors and executing these objectives against an agreed timeline.
- Introduce new customers to promote Honeywell products and services including end users and specification companies outside of the direct account business
- Provide accurate and timely information within the business on topics covering success, opportunities, failures and threats locally along with weekly updates on sales performance for a given month and quarter
Providing support for the customer including sales calls, sales training, product training and end user product demonstrations.
20 Ensuring the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
20 Promote and increase sales by developing and managing relationships with regional companies
20 Developing clear, defined growth and action plans on both a monthly and quarterly basis
20 Introduce new customers to promote Honeywell products and services
20 Log, record and update all key information within the company CRM tool
Ambitious, self-motivated, well disciplined, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profitable sales. Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities. Works in a timely fashions and works customer needs through to a conclusion
A natural forward planner who critically assesses and manages their own performance.
Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at senior levels.
A confident, tenacious, team player with strong self-discipline qualities. Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments.
A good team player who is able to assist and support the business with growth ideas and also provide solutions to problems for both themselves, the customers and colleagues
Experience and qualifications
- 5+ years of successful, sales or account management experience
- Proven track record of growing and sustaining sales year on year
- Business degree preferred but not mandatory
Job specific skills:
- Account development and relationship building skills to maximise commercial opportunities. Commercially astute with an understanding of the dynamics of sales growth, margin and profit.
- Target driven, focused, motivated, optimistic, positive and professional. Excellent opening, negotiating and closing skills.
- Experience of selling and promoting intruder, video and access control products or integrated solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Superb communication and people skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to establish and build relationships quickly.
- Strong inter-personal skills and an influential and non-abrasive team player.
- Strong personal organisation and administration skills. Ability to multi-task effectively in a target driven and demanding environment. Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately to ensure customer facing time is maximised.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems (specifically SalesForce.com).
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of selling technology based products, specifically within the electronic security market or equivalent is required. An understanding of USPs and the ability to logically yet passionately demonstrate intruder, video and access products is desirable; as is the ability to demonstrate how these components integrate into a total security solution.
- Successful candidates will be expected to be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all product disciplines within the HSG range in a reasonable period of time.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req137794
- Category: Sales
- Location: Bifrostgatan 30, Molndal, O 43144 SWE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.