Eaton Corporation Area Sales Manager for Medium Voltage Products in Malmö, Sweden
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Area Sales Manager for Medium Voltage Products
Eaton is looking for an Area Sales Manager for Medium Voltage Products.
You will be part of our Medium Voltage team consisting of project managers, technicians, sales representatives and sales support. Your main objective is to drive the sale of Eaton products and solutions in 12kV and 24kV (medium voltage) to utility companies in Sweden
· You will deliver technically and commercially complete product offers to Eaton customers and sell entire projects from construction to commissioning.
· You are responsible for the entire sales process regarding Eaton product range in switchgear, handling specifications and quotes.
· You will regularly visit our customers around Sweden and in connection with deliveries, you will also join our customers in the Factory Acceptance Test at our production facilities in Holland.
· To help you succeed in the assignment, you will have committed and competent colleagues as well as the market leading products.
· The position is located at any one of Eatons Swedish offices in Kista or Arlöv.
• A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent or upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Strong experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
This position requires travelling
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.