Ericsson Technical Operative Product Owner: External Tools in Linköping, Sweden
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Participate and/or organize technical coordination meetings when required with tool vendors
- Technical support during negotiations with tool vendors.
- SPOC towards vendor for all stakeholder organizations requirements for new feature requests
- Coordinate Technical Support and Trouble shooting to tool users within PDU's
- Inform tool users, stakeholders and sourcing about the tool
- Handle escalations /taskforces
- Stay updated regarding other tool vendors on the market for the relevant tool
- Cooperation within BID and PDU's on impact analysis of new requirements and CRs for tools
- Education: Computer science, bachelor degree
- Min years of experience: minimums 2 years
- Experience in telecom and datacome, good knowledge of features in LTE and Multi-Standard
- Experience in Cloud (e.g. virtualization) solutions
- Experience in working with e.g. UE simulators, data generators
- Experience in automation of test cases
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organizing and presentation skills
- Fluent In written and spoken english
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || R&D;
Req ID: 233719