Microsoft Corporation Solution Specialist Azure Apps & Infra in Kista, Sweden
For decades, organizations have invested in technology to incrementally innovate and become more profitable. In the Digital Era, organizations use technology to transform how they interact with customers, what they sell, how their employees work and make decisions, and how they optimize their businesses. The ubiquity of cloud computing now puts this disruptive power in the hands of organizations of all sizes, increasing the pace of innovation and competition. Cloud computing is foundational to enabling digital transformation and organizations will need a hybrid distributed approach to Cloud, to take advantage of the Cloud’s infinite scale and computing power while also delivering full real-time capabilities and experiences at the edge. Virtualization has created great efficiencies in resource utilization, but new technologies are moving past that to even more efficient data processing architectures. Microsoft’s journey to the Cloud has now been underway for nearly a decade and we’re moving from machine learning to machines being able to perceive, reason and communicate, we are building services on top of Azure to make AI capabilities broadly available to developers, to help democratize the technology for all customers and were helping our customers reveal the true potential of the cloud in advanced IoT solutions. The Microsoft Enterprise Services organization is dedicated to helping our customers unleash the power of Azure cloud services to optimize their business performance, and the Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) plays a key part in this, being a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers by possessing comprehensive understanding and experience of the Azure Applications & Infrastructure platform and the challenges customers face as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation of their organization. Are you ready to seize an opportunity to work with Microsoft's most established customers, advising and supporting their executives with the planning and realization of key initiatives focused on the value built on digital technologies as Azure Applications & Infrastructure? If so, the Services Solution Specialist (SSSP) position for Azure Applications & Infrastructure is a unique career opportunity for you!
What does an Services Solution Specialist do?
• Present clear vision & plan for identifying, driving and closing Azure Applications & Infrastructure opportunities
• Focus on customer needs, challenges and outcomes, leveraging industry insights & the Solutions Portfolio packaged offerings prioritized for the role
• Qualify, sell and close Azure Applications & Infrastructure opportunities, using Enterprise Services solutions assets and repeatable, packaged offerings wherever possible
• Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the Account Executive (AE), Services account-aligned resources and delivery domains Pursuit Leads
• Plan and execute to meet or exceed your revenue and priority targets, ensuring you execute in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
• Ensure holistic customer planning that will increase Microsoft’s share of wallet through Azure Applications & Infrastructure projects and advisory services delivered by Microsoft Enterprise Services
• Work with the Account Executive (AE) to leverage knowledge from the Account Team Unit (ATU) and Specialist Team Unit (STU), to ensure alignment with the overall account strategy and identify leads to develop Azure Applications & Infrastructure opportunities
• Work with the Services Account Executive (SE) for Services team planning. Where there is no Services Account Executive (SE) coverage, orchestrate and drive planning for the Services account-aligned team, including Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs), balancing both sales and delivery priorities What’s the opportunity for you?
• Influence and shape the future business landscape
• Create real business value
• Drive innovation and business change
Our Services Solution Specialists knows the industry in which they operate, understands how Microsoft can help them drive digital transformation based on our services and solutions by possessing the following experience and characteristics:
• Sales and business background, with 5-10+ years professional experience in consulting and solution selling
• Proven sales success and expertise in selling Azure Applications & Infrastructure solutions and projects, with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets by leveraging recognized sales methods, processes and tools
• Azure Applications & Infrastructure solutions knowledge and experience including Microsoft application development approach, tools & cloud platform, datacentre modernization, IoT solutions and security.
• Sales Achiever – achieves results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new Azure Applications & Infrastructure opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate solutions
• Digital Transformation Driver – anticipates market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs & ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Azure Applications & Infrastructure solutions into business impact & outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
• Sales Challenger – drives customer understanding of value of end to end Azure Applications & Infrastructure. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, influence customer’s vision & requirements & add value by bringing innovative Azure Applications & Infrastructure solutions & references to show what’s possible
• Deal Orchestrator – orchestrates virtual teams engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Microsoft Support Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals
• Thought leader with executive presence, including ability to hold CXO and BDMs level discussions, and executive-level, strong interpersonal storytelling skills
• Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
• Empathy, curiosity, and passion to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
• Fluent in Swedish and English language Travel is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
One Microsoft, One Services Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services. Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently. Join us as a Services Solution Specialist and be one who empowers billions! Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.