Microsoft Corporation Cybersecurity Consultant in Kista, Sweden
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to drive leading edge technology solutions with the customer? Do you value deploying the latest solutions into production with real world impact? Do you thrive by mentoring and leading by example? Would you love to help us accelerate the transformation towards digital organizations? Do you want to join an elite and distinguished team?
If so, the Cybersecurity Consultant position in the Microsoft Services Organization is for you!
At Microsoft, we share knowledge, experiences, and resources to help each other achieve our career goals and grow both professionally and personally. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds who exhibit passion, technical competence, and experience in services delivery with complex projects or environments. Experience in this role will provide great opportunities to interact with pre-release versions, collaborate with product development teams and improve future versions of Microsoft products as a subject matter expert. Together, we can help billions of people around the globe using digital technology to achieve amazing things.
Our Cybersecurity Consultants work with the latest technologies to design security solutions and help our customers prevent advanced persistent threats. We apply both broad and deep technology and information security industry knowledge. As part of our team, you will deliver technical solutions to customers around the world. You will play a key role in allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology, while protecting their Intellectual Property and Employees. To be successful, you will take advantage of our Cybersecurity Consultants community, share solutions, have early access to technology and be part of something bigger, making the planet and our future more secure. You will provide technical leadership for other Consultant teams and engage in the complete lifecycle of large Cybersecurity projects. Your key to success is your passion for customers, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience: understanding security aspects, designing and developing secure solutions, and delivering through high quality engagements.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will:
• Be part of a thriving cybersecurity practice that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience and security
• Work with customers to identify business requirements
• Create functional requirement documents and functional designs
• Craft high-level and detailed design documents and implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies
• Continually learn and grow professionally
• Take a leadership role on projects
• Mentor other Consultants to share your knowledge and experience
• Deep technical and architectural knowledge of at least 3 of the following Windows Client and Server technologies:
o Windows Server Active Directory Knowledge (GPO, Forrest, Design, Scripting, ACL)
o Server/Client Hardening
o Network Security (VPN, TLS/SSL, IPSEC)
o General understanding of Threat Scenarios and corresponding measures (Pass-the-Hash, Pass-the-Ticket, Threat Modelling, Security & Configuration Management, Security Policies, Security Concepts)
o Incident Response and Recovery techniques
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), threat modeling, Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations, Security Standards, policies and Governance frameworks, security certifications are recommended, yet not mandatory
• B.Sc./B.A. or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience in a consulting role
• Strong project management and crisis management skills
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
• Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
• Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
One Microsoft, One Services Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services. Join us as Cybersecurity Consultant and be one who empowers billions!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.