Ericsson Experienced Security Architect in Karlskrona, Sweden
Do you want be part of developing a suite product with more than 20 applications where you will be the person defining the security requirements? Are you a problem solver? Are you curious to understand the big picture?
Revenue Manager are looking for an experienced Security Architect within the System Management team. As such you will be leading an integral part of product and steering the team that develop and maintain secure systems and solutions. We see that you have a genuine interest in computer security and technology within the BSS domain. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a team and you possess exceptional coaching and leading skills when it comes to share your security knowledge, drive implementation and working with multinational cross-functional development teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- You will be responsible for setting the path regarding security work and setting the requirements of the system.
- Define the next steps and way forward with respect to the security of the system.
- Be the Architecture Core Team Security Architect
- Coaching and mentoring development teams in the security area.
- Drive the requirement break-down from Solution Offering level to technical building block according to target architecture.
- Analyze Business Opportunities submitted by Strategic Product Management and deliver Technical Studies on both long and near term.
- Take technical lead in implementing solution wide functionality across solution components, working closely with development and verification teams
- Provide solutions to integrate Ericsson products with 3rd party or partner products.
- Develop innovative concepts to improve architecture, create prototypes as proof-of-concept.
- Explore new technologies, standards and competitor analysis
- A university degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience of Security architecture and design
- Experience of performing Risk Assessments
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Proven experience with multicultural environments, teamwork and self-going
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
It’s considered a merit if you have:
- Good knowledge of BSS Domain
- Good knowledge of large scale Agile WoW
- Good overview of the BSS product portfolio
- Good overview of telecommunication business
Application: Interested in joining #TeamEricsson? – Please send your resume in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position and visit www.ericsson.com to learn more about our vision for a Networked Society. Should you have any question, you are welcome to contact recruiter Sara at email@example.com. The selecting process is ongoing, therefore send in your application as soon as possible.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || IT; R&D;
Req ID: 238276