Premium Retail Services Google Experience Manager - PT in Calgary, Sweden
Retail Experience Manager
Part-time 25 hours a week | FLEXIBLE hours
Minimum of three years’ experience in retail and/or wireless.
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Travel to retail locations within your assigned territory
- Proactively engage with store staff and customers to deliver a great Google experience through compelling product demonstrations and training
- Deliver tailored store staff product training and sales scripting to ensure staff understand the key features and benefits of Google products
- Build and nurture relationships with store staff which help establish Google as a preferred partner and add value to the Retail Partnership
- Maintain product look and display so it is consistent with protocol and plan-o-gram compliance, ensure samples working properly, and overall appearance above presentation standards of competitive products
- Complete timely and accurate reporting of store visits
- Ability to complete online training and attend conference calls as required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Genuine passion, understanding and application of technology
- High standards of customer service and relationship building with excellent communication skills
- Proven presentation and/or selling skills
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that may include work days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to scale up hours during peak retail and holiday seasons
- Proficient in computer software and Google Applications (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Must have exclusive access to a vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and abstract required
- Access to personal computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity
Premium has been pioneering bold strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Market: (CAN) AB, Calgary
Rep City/Location: Calgary