Fortive Corporation Product Manager in Billdal, Sweden
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Fluke Health Solutions is a leading global provider of healthcare technologies based in Everett, WA, We are dedicated to realizing our vision: “We empower our everyday heroes to focus only on protecting lives.”
The radiation business unit provides technologies for measuring radiation in healthcare and industrial applications; most of the product line is at www.raysafe.com . The business is in a growth mode with several product introductions planned in the coming year.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a product manager position based in Billdal, Sweden, which is near the world-class city of Gothenburg. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with strong marketing and product management skills.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
• Identify opportunities to significantly enhance existing product lines and marketing programs. Perform market research and analysis activities such as competitor analyses, sales forecasts, new market trends, etc., in support of proposed marketing programs and new product introductions. Maintain databases of information pertaining to assigned product and competitor data
• Execute new marketing programs related to new product proposals and introductions, product line modifications and pricing proposals. Coordinate business relationships with third parties, joint marketing partners and other industry participants.
• Coordinate business relationships with third parties, joint marketing partners and other industry participants.
• Provides support through demo instruction and tool development, functional demonstrations, and telephone consultation. Execute product promotion plans and product introduction programs. Plan and participate in seminars, trade shows and other special marketing events or campaigns
• Drives RCCM and VOC collection to assure strong positioning and product line growth. Assess customer experience and process technical support data collaboratively with development, product planning, sales and other internal personnel.
• Provide technical support to the field sales force; respond to their technical and application questions and provide competitive and appropriate product information, and produce reports and technical data on competitive products, as well as our own products’ performance. Develop and conduct product training to field sales force and others as needed.
A natural drive and interest in constantly learning our products is required. Social skills are equally important in order to handle customers in a good way and to interact with colleagues and other functions of the company.
• Degree in business administration or equivalent
• 3-5 years relevant working experience
• Strong drive to understand customer needs and market dynamics
• Self-driven and motivated to take the lead
• Willing to understand technical aspects
• Strong social and communicative skills
• English - fluent and comfortable both verbally and in writing
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Job: Product Management
Primary Location: Europe-Sweden-Gothenburg-Billdal
Req ID: FLU006589