Fortive Corporation Manufacturing Engineer in Billdal, Sweden
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
The mission of Unfors RaySafe AB is to help people avoid unnecessary radiation. We make solutions for personal dosimetry and quality assurance in diagnostic X-ray.
In our Operations team, we focus on delivering products with the right quality at the right time. We also make sure to support our customers to the best of our ability, including technical support. Unfors RaySafe is part of Fluke Biomedical, a division of Fluke Corporation. Fluke Biomedical makes Quality Assurance devices for the health care industry, e.g. Electrical Safety Analyzers and Patient Monitoring equipment. Together, Fluke Biomedical and RaySafe offer a complete portfolio of QA products for all medical equipment.
To further strengthen our team, we are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be a key member in our Calibration Engineering team
The Manufacturing Engineer has the full responsibility for maintaining and develop the reference standards, tools and equipment used in the calibration labs at RaySafe, combining the work of engineering, metrology and production support.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
· Formulate and issue clear, concise and accurate, process and procedure instructions for the production operators.
· Plan, define, implement and maintain manufacturing systems as needed for new and existing products.
· Specify, design and/or maintain factory test equipment.
· Prepare documentation to enable fabrication of test equipment.
· Take part in various projects within the Global Operations team to support production processes.
· Calibrate and maintain reference standards used in production and service.
· Identify magnitude of error sources contributing to uncertainty of results to determine reliability of measurement process in quantitative terms.
· Redesign, adjust and maintain measurement capability to minimize errors.
· Develop and maintain calibration methods and techniques based on principles of measurement science, technical analysis of measurement problems, and accuracy and precision requirements.
· Provide input and recommendations for identify and select improvement projects as well as continuously work with improvements within own scope and area of responsibility, applying FBS tools and philosophy.
· Bachelor´s degree in engineering e.g. electronic or physics.
· 3-5 years of work experience from similar position.
· Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes and calibration, preferably from an industry with high regulatory demands.
· International experience within a global matrix organization is desired
· Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written is a must.
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Driven, action-oriented with the ability to multi-task and effectively deliver results in a fast-paced environment as well as drive change.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The position is part of the global Calibration Engineering Team, consisting of 8 members located in Billdal, Sweden and Cleveland, USA.
Are you interested to know more about this position? Please contact Svante Liljegren, Manager Calibration Engineering, email@example.com
As we interview candidates continuously, we look forward to receive your application as soon as possible.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Primary Location: Europe-Sweden-Gothenburg-Billdal
Req ID: FLU006384