SNAP, Inc. Senior Web Developer in Washington, Sweden
SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
The Senior Web Developer will serve as a core member of the software development team. You will provide technology innovation and leadership support for projects with a focus on .NET framework. You will also be responsible for technical design, execution, and implementation of custom and 3rd party software solutions.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements, detailed technical specifications and the technical deployment documents.
- Research and document requirements of program users.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to detailed design specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company web site and/or related web applications as necessary.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Produce technical specifications based on requirements.
- Interact with project managers and business analysts to ensure accurate and comprehensive understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in the standards development, management, and conformance.
- Provide issue escalation and resolution as well as timely execution of deadlines.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 8+ years of demonstrable experience with the following:
- .NET Framework (4.0 or higher)
- Windows Form
- ORM: Dapper, Entity Framework
- 5+ years Mobile Application Development skills.
- 5+ years experience with RDBMS including:
- Designing database schemas
- Building and deploying databases
- Writing complex stored procedures, queries, and views
- Experience in SOA, Web Services, WCF, etc.
Location: Washington, D.C.