SNAP, Inc. Senior Cognos Developer in Washington, Sweden
SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
The Senior Cognos Developer will utilize their expert knowledge to analyze and present business data. In this role, you assist clients with data analysis, reporting assistance, and more. You will be responsible for creating and updating Cognos dashboards and ad hoc reports to analyze and present corporate data.
Sponsorship may be available for this position.
- Combine data from various sources to present a complete picture for decision makers
- Design dashboards and perform data analytics to build out reports using Cognos reporting tool
- Perform data analytics of budget, technical, and performance data to:
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports
- Identify trends in current business processes and recommend changes and support implementation based on findings.
- Knowledge of Cognos 11
- 5+ years’ experience working with Cognos
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012 or higher (Management Studio, ETL/SSIS)
- Must be organized and capable of providing quick turnaround support in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to present to the customer in a clear and professional manner
Preferred skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Previous experience with Report Studio, Query Studio and Framework Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.