SNAP, Inc. GSA Tableau Developer in Washington, Sweden
SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
SNAP, Inc. is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated, and energetic Sr. Tableau Developer for a short-term contract opportunity with our current client, the General Services Administration (GSA) in Washington, DC.
Only candidates willing to work on a 1099 basis will be considered. The length of this position will be about 4 month. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Provide support for workbook development and creation/improvement of visualizations within Benchmarks.gsa.gov.
- Provide Tableau development support
- Deploy and maintain Tableau workbooks for benchmarks.gsa.gov and create visualizations for benchmarking reports
- Create new visualizations in Tableau, maintain or improve existing visualizations, conduct quality assurance, and deploy workbooks to benchmarks.gsa.gov.
- Recommend technical enhancements to improve the user experience on benchmarks.gsa.gov.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ strong experience using Tableau versions 9.3 and/or 10.0 with understanding of all functionality including how to transform and manipulate data for the creation of visualizations and know how to export visualizations for the creation of reports
- 3+ years’ Drupal Content Management experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree or higher
- Active Public Trust clearance preferred
Location: Washington, D.C.