Procter & Gamble Territory Manager, Sweden (Sörmland och Uppland) (m/f) in Sweden
The role of the Territory Manager (TM) is paramount. The TM represents Oral B and P&G and is the primary point of contact with Dental Health Professionals. The role involves the use of technology and requires a degree of flexibility to the hours worked and area covered. The role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so candidates must have excellent organisation and time management skills.
The key responsibility of the TM is to further increase the level of Usage & Recommendation of Oral-B products amongst Dental Professionals. Having full responsibility for a specific geographic territory, you will be required to deliver against key targets, such as calls per day, Key Influencers (KI’s) per day etc, as well as enrolment into our strategic programmes which help to drive usage and recommendations by Dental Health Professionals to consumers.
- Plan your daily work and activities based on our strategic plans using data from our CRM system, to maximise the coverage of territory in the most effective and economical way.
- Gaining access to Key Influencers (dentists and hygienists) to affect personal usage, frequency of patient recommendation and increase distribution of Oral-B products.
- Update the Salesforce.com CRM system in each call, synchronising data into a central database. Maintaining accurate territory records, recording and reporting all calls / activities and statistical analyses as and when required.
- Detailing product features and benefits, to Key Influencers in order to gain commitment to use, recommend and stock Oral-B products.
- Developing relationship with all members of the dental team to create bond of mutual trust, and practice loyalty to Oral-B over our competitors.
- Encouraging and train practice staff to recommend / sell Oral-B products.
- Position appropriate literature and posters to create patient awareness of Oral-B.
- Maintain a local stock of educational and training material and Sample products. Requisitioning literature and samples within agreed budgetary limits.
- Learn and maintain your level of clinical knowledge as a Dental Hygienist, keeping updated on relevant studies, provided by Oral-B PAR Mgr
- Attend at scientific seminars arranged by Oral-B PAR Mgr
- Organising attendance at relevant dental exhibitions / meetings and attending / manning exhibition stand.
- Advising management of significant market or competitor activity.
- Continually seek new opportunities to develop your customer base.
- Providing professional input into marketing programmes / other company activities as required from time to time.
- Plan meetings at dental schools and universities and train all dental students on an annual basis in line with given guidelines and strategy.
- To maintain company equipment together with company records, samples and literature to the standards required by the company.
- To dress and behave in a professional manner at all times.
- To conform to company health and safety at work standards at all times.
- Work in accordance of central strategies as deployed by P&G Oral-B POH.
- Receive continuous coaching from Nordic Unit manager on a regular basis.
Driver license for car. Computer skills within Microsoft Office suite. Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish. Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Important Clinical degree, preferably as a Dental Hygienist.
Desirable Sales experience.
Primary Location: Sörmland och Uppland.
Title: Territory Manager, Sweden (Sörmland och Uppland) (m/f)
Requisition ID: SLS00002006