Microsoft Corporation Technical Solution Professional – Data Platform in Sweden
Global Blackbelt – Western Europe
Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
…means that you'll be part of something big and that you'll be able to contribute to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Global Black Belt Team is a team that incorporate all these values and where each role can have a big impact in each organization and individuals.
The Global Black Belt Technical Sales Professional role is an exciting Technical Sales Role that combines passion for customers and technology. This role will be working with cutting edge technology and will be responsible for driving the technical sale of Microsoft’s Data Platform technology (Cloud Data Services and Database) in our biggest Enterprise accounts across Europe. Collectively, these sellers will represent an elite team who will lead the Customers Digital Transformation through Cloud Solutions.
More details on the role:
As a Global Black Belt Data Platform Technology Sales Professional (GBB TSP) with strong focus in BIG DATA / Advanced Analytics, you will be a senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers on our advanced workloads. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly SQL Server and Azure data services revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across our Microsoft Data Platform.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
You will bring the advanced technical expertise to complex solution sales opportunities being driven by our Global Black Belt Solution Specialists. Being a member of the opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations and help execute technical proof of concepts, leveraging P-Sellers, partners and MCS as needed.
Your support will result in a number of advanced data platform solutions across our analytics investments (Big Data). You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the data platform space required (Big Data)
• Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
• Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
• Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field experience required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies preferred
• Certification in following technology preferred
• Certifications in information security desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.