ConSol Partners Senior Software Engineer in Sweden
Senior Data Engineer – Leading Big Data vendor (Full training provided)
ConSol Partner’s client is a consulting arm of one of the most recognisable Big Data/Analytics vendors in the world. They provide end-to-end specialist professional services/solutions to their elite clients. They are pioneers in the big data world; providing data science and engineering services to leading organisations across multiple sectors allowing them to prosper efficiently and increase revenue by attaining the best value of their data. As market leaders within the Big Data world they implement the latest technology to some of the biggest brands across the globe, including Intel, UBS, Facebook, EBay and EMC.
Certified Hortonworks, Cloudera and MapR training provided
ConSol Partner’s clients are looking for talented software engineers who will work in a customer facing capacity. With the ever growing need to process and analyse large data, Hadoop based platforms are in much demand and will continue to be in coming years. The core coding language used is Java, from which big data technologies are implemented on. The use of Scala is becoming an integral component especially as the wider usability of Apache Spark increase.
Tech stack: Java, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapR, HBase,Kafka, Hive, Elastic, Tensorflow Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS
As a consultant you will be a confident figure who not only has excellent clean code, but is able to interact with elite level customers in understanding their requirements to providing the necessary solutions in a consultative manner. There is a real emphasis on professional delivery as you will be working closely with stakeholders providing excellent delivery of service. Whilst working for a forward thinking company you are expected to have a real desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Some key technologies you can look forward to working with:
- Hadoop ecosystem e.g. Hortonworks, MapR, Apache Spark etc.
- NoSQL technologies e.g. Cassandra, HBase MongoDB etc.
- Search technologies e.g. Elasticsearch, Lucene etc.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience of coding with Java and/or Scala
- Experience with Big Data technologies e.g. Spark, Hadoop, MapR etc. is well desired
- Solid experience with relational databases i.e. MySQL, MSSQL or NOSQL
- Hands on experience of working with design patterns and OOP
- Fluent in Spanish with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites in and around Spain
Nice to have:
- Consulting experience, dealing with tier 1 customers
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Consultant: Toni Jenkins