Cornerstone onDemand Regional Director, Account Management (Sweden) in Sweden
We're looking for a
Regional Director, Account Management (Sweden)
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and Services Company that is expanding rapidly. As a Regional Director, you will be responsible for mentoring and developing our existing Account Management team in the region. You will also be expected to grow the Cornerstone OnDemand customer base and the sales of our learning, performance and talent management software products and services in your territory.
Target industries include financial & business service, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, high technology and government.
This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including managing and developing a team, sales, business development, solution selling/consulting, relationship management and talent management/HR domain expertise.
You will have a strong background in managing a high performing sales team, mentoring and team development. You will also have strong experience in customer-facing solution sales, business processes and technical aptitudes. You will quickly become an expert on the Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent solution selling skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build a satisfied and loyal client base. Finally, you will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritise your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally. \
This position will report directly to the VP Client Sales and success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth such as career progression and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- Developed and executed a successful sales strategy for the region
- Built and directed a high-performing sales team including acquiring, developing and managing talent
- Consistently meet/exceed established targets and quotas
- Implemented a consultative sales methodology that follows the corporate standard practices and is adapted to address local buying practices and cultural considerations
- Maintained strict compliance with Company policies and protocols, including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley, Foreign Corruption Policies Act, etc.
- Established and proactively managed territory plans and sales targets for the account management team
- Held team members accountable for operational compliance requirements, process/methodology requirements and for success in achieving individual sales targets
- Supported team members during the sales process including, but not limited to qualifying opportunities, building relationships with clients, attending client meetings, negotiating, etc.
- Collaborated with other regional teams (i.e., within EMEA, America’s, etc.) when necessary to acquire and penetrate global prospects and clients
- Ensured that team members are able to differentiate and position Cornerstone in the market such that Cornerstone becomes known as the leading talent management provider in the region
- Adopted and localised the Client Success Framework to ensure that Cornerstone provides a differentiating experience to prospects and clients across all phases of the Client Lifecycle
- Expanded relationships and penetrated further existing clients (i.e., upsell) and ensure that clients renew their contracts with Cornerstone (i.e., retain)
- Worked closely with Field Marketing to establish the Cornerstone brand and presence in the region and deliver targeted marketing interventions to clients and prospects
- Assisted with localisation of marketing messaging and positioning in the region
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline and forecast data in the Company’s CRM application (currently Salesforce.com)
- Reported key metrics and status updates to management as required
- Built strong internal (i.e., across functions and regions) and external relationships (i.e., clients, partners, suppliers, etc.)
- Established trusted partnerships with existing clients and collaborate with other functions to ensure that clients are successful and reference-able
- Strived for continuous improvement in all aspects of the sales capability across people, process and technology
- Fluency in English and local language (additional languages are an advantage)
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.