ConSol Partners Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sweden
Mechanical Design Engineer / Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Location: Munich, Germany
Contract length: 6-12 month contract with likely extension
ConSol Partners are currently working closely with a leading client in the Aerospace industry who require a Design Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer to join the team on a contract basis. Having landed some extremely large orders, they are looking to take on 1-3 engineers on for an immediate start.
In order to be considered for this role you must have good verbal and written knowledge of English and German languages and have worked with CATIA.
Knowledge of PLM, 3D VAI, Delmia, and SAP Knowledge is extremely advantageous.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Work with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinate engineering change activities for manufacturing.
- Participate in insuring product quality both in day-to-day assembly and overall reliability.
- Develop work flow process for manufacturing assembly lines.
- Develop system of stating and modelling capacity in critical plant operations
- Lead capital justification and implementations.
- Translate all technical releases to shop packages that include special material, machines, tooling, or processes.
- Analyse designed jigs/fixtures to ensure parts are produced efficiently and conform to print specification.
- Process improvement skills including the use of ‘Lean’ tools to drive increased manufacturing productivity, efficiency and safety.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent project management and proven cross-functional team leading skills – not mandatory
- Ability to read blue prints at an advanced level.
- Excellent computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- ERP (SAP) system knowledge at an intermediate level.
- CAD or 3D modelling system operation knowledge at an intermediate level.
- Knowledge of sheet metal uses and formation, sheet metal working, and sheet metal applied technology at an advanced level.
- Knowledge on composite manufacturing
- Ability to think spatially and creatively at an advanced level.
- Must have proven experience in performing time studies and setting routing standards.
- Ability to analyse and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency and safety.
- Good reading and writing knowledge on German and English languages.
CAD, PLM, 3D VAI either Delmia, good to have SAP Knowledge
Interviews are likely to be taking place from the 19/05/2017 so if of interest please contact Billy Precup at ConSol Partners on 02081502582, or drop me an email at with your most up-to-date CV and cover letter elaborating your experiences relevant to the job description.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in the Mechanical Design market. We work in collaboration with growing organisations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
ConSol Partners focus only in this niche market so can offer unrivalled sector knowledge, key insight into companies hiring and professional delivery to manager your job search from start to finish.
Consultant: Billy Precup