GKN Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer in Sweden
- Work Location:
- Advertising End Date:
31 May 2017
- Employee Type:
Back to results
Login to add to my vacancies list
Send this vacancy to a friend
GKN Aerospace Engine Systems (“AES”) is a global manufacturing and service supplier in the Aerospace Engine sector. AES is one of the world’s largest independent aero engine suppliers, and is headquartered in Trollhättan, Sweden, with facilities across Sweden, North America, Norway and Mexico and is part of GKN plc.
Engine Products within GKN Aerospace Engine Systems in Trollhättan is now to hire a passionate Manufacturing Engineer to support and be a part of a growing team within Cases department.
As a Manufacturing Engineer within Cases you will work with new and existing products in and programs within the commercial business. You will be a part of a team responsible for product quality, cost and delivery. Your responsibility will be to ensure that the selected manufacturing solutions for our product follow process and customer requirements, and that they are robust and cost effective.
As a Cases Manufacturing Engineer you have a passion for engineering and a strong drive to “make things work”. Within the team you will work close with functions like CAM, design, method experts etc, with purpose to achieve a high level of production flow effectiveness.
The job includes:
· Working with the manufacturing start-up of new products and improvements of existing manufacturing
· Manufacturing Preparation activities with focus on robustness and manufacturing cost
· Proactive and corrective activities such as PFMEA, Statistical –Process Control, and systematic problem solving
· Work with identifying and inserting corrective action
· Develop repair procedures
· Manufacturing qualification
· Efficient product verification
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
Technical education, preferably at an academic level or equivalent.
- We believe that you have an analytical mind and possess communication skills in
Swedish and English.
Experience of manufacturing industry
You are self-driven and have the ability to take own actions and decisions
You have a passion to always challenge and a strong drive to make things better
You are open and positive person with ability to manage continuous
Good knowledge about different manufacturing processes
Strong desire to improve
A clear customer focus
Ability to build relationships and networks
For more information contact:
Patrik Nilsson 0700872157