GKN Aerospace Machine Reliability Engineer, GKN Aerospace in Sweden
Machine Reliability Engineer, GKN Aerospace
GKN Employees Only
- Work Location:
- Advertising End Date:
28 May 2017
- Employee Type:
Back to results
Login to add to my vacancies list
Send this vacancy to a friend
The availability of production equipment in general, is of the very essence in the modern production. In our opinion, one cornerstone to reach the required availability is to have the very best machine reliability. In order to maintain, monitor and improve the gained reliability, we now need a machine of reliability engineer, as our current reliability engineer will leave us in favor for another production department within GKN Aerospace Sweden AB.
We are therefore looking for a person with a passionate interest in production equipment, both hard- and software. You are a driven team player who listen to the customer and improve their ideas as they are implemented.
As a Reliability Engineer with specialization in methods for verification of CNC machines, you are responsible for working out the concept of verification of machines on all our machinery that are equipped with measuring probes.
With the concept verification of machine has our company the opportunity to get control of our equipment in order to meet the requirements of production demands and that we have a history and traceability of our machines accuracy. By execute machine verification in a timely manner gaining data, it’s easy to find out the actual machine status or even find any deviations after e.g. a brakedown.
We also need you to be an important part in developing the machine side of cycles, compensation menus and the communication with production supporting systems e.g. DNC, OEE systems, Part dimensional inspection.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- You are an engineer with a very good knowledge of CNC machine tools in conjunction with measuring probes.
· You have a technical engineering degree.
· Good industrial experience in the area.
· You have a good understanding of the customers’ needs and a good ability to communicate with those.
· You have a strong drive to develop, validate, present and implement new methods to secure availability and, quality.
· Good experience of iso-code programming with Sinumerik 840D.
· You have good social skills, the ability to create effective networks and can take on a technical responsibility role.
· You understand the importance of flexibility, yet working in a structural manor.
· You can easily communicate in both Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
For more information, please contact:
Joakim Wilson, Manager Machine Maintenance Engineer