ConSol Partners IT Business Analyst / Architect in Sweden
Fluent German Speakers Only –unfortunatley there is no execption/leeway on this requirement.
ConSol Partners client are a large, German, automotive company with a global reach.
They are currently undergoing a substantial project in order to become GDPR (General Data Protection Requirment) compliant, and are searching for a Technical Business Analyst / Architect to join them in Munich.
This role is for a Technical Business Analyst / IT Architect to come in, analyse the Automotive clients current situation against GDPR, and begin to architect and reccomend changest to their IT Landscape.
The Technical Business Analyst / IT Architect must have the following skills & experinece:
- Fluent German Speaker – this is a must and cannot be overlooked. Your interview will be in German.
- Good knowledge of the GDPR.
- 5+ years expeience in data protection / data security projects.
- Good technical skills.
- Prior relevent project experience as an IT Business Analyst or IT architect.
- Can work 5 days per week in Munich.
Click the link to apply, this is an exclusive role between ConSol Partners & the client so turnaround will be fast.
Consultant: James Batters