Pegasystems, Inc. Global Program Regional Manager in Sweden
The Global Programs Team:
In 2017, we are going to market with a core set of horizontal messages and offerings to drive significant demand in the marketplace, accelerate our funnel, build pipeline and revenue generated contribution from Marketing, and improve AE effectiveness.
We develop annual persona based marketing plans for each Global Program, these plans consist of a strategy for targeting key buyer personas, engaging them in the customer decision journey focusing on Awareness, Consideration, Evaluation primarily, and eventually, also driving Buy, Experience, Advocate and Bond stages of the journey.
Marketing Managers will own program strategy and goals and work closely with Regional Managers to ensure flawless and integrated execution of the global program across regions.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Global Program Lead to successfully develop and execute impactful programs across Northern Europe (Benelux & Nordics). They ensure that regional and industry requirements (language, culture, approach, market maturity etc.) are captured and included in the program design process.
They will also be responsible for ensuring Sales are enabled effectively in order to be able to act on the marketing outcomes they deliver. They will be measured on increasing market awareness, generating leads and pipeline and supporting Sales to drive revenue from within Pega’s target accounts for Northern Europe. In addition, the Regional Marketing Manager will retain alignment to their local sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Research and understand local market conditions and audience as well as identifying mediums with reach/brand including: industry associations, online communities, online publications and events/conferences
- Work with Global Program Manager/Director to ensure the local requirements identified are reflected in the program design and marketing plan developed
- Own the successful execution of the program for your region, end to end including execution, delivery, and measurement and reporting
- Implement best practices approach to campaign development and execution to ensure maximum impact and results globally
- Work cross-functionally to significantly grow key buyer contacts within Pega’s target accounts
- Develop nurture programs to increase the quality of Pega’s leads
- Manage Pega’s presence at a number of planned events
Communication, Reporting and Budget
- Update and maintain the marketing calendar for all initiatives
- Manage, directly and indirectly all marketing spend for the program in region
- Share program best practices
- Collaborate with sales on marketing programs for input, education and support
- Report and track all program results
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A world-class marketing organisation tasked with putting Pega on the map in the CRM space
- Autonomy and flexibility to really make an impact on local growth
A strong, get-it-done person who can manage by influence to help create plans against a global program strategy and execute flawlessly to deliver quarterly plans. Strong communication and presentation skills, a strong team player who is also willing to roll up sleeves and get it done, and someone who is results driven and takes pleasure in the impact they can create to deliver a strong performance quarter after quarter. Someone whom team-mates want to work with, day in and day out, who doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but takes achieving results and being part of a winning team very seriously.
Qualifications will include:
- 7-9 total years of related experience
- 4-6 years marketing programs/field marketing experience prior experience in enterprise software marketing
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Collaboration tools; LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics
- Budget management experience
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications