Veritas Enterprise Sales in Sweden
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Responsible for end user sales in partnership with channel, reseller and distribution partners across Veritas’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sell the Veritas offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven achievement against goals or targets
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within high-tech industry, within first/second sales role or as an inside sales representative
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account/relationships with customers
- Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilises them to drive success
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
- Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .