Honeywell Channel Account Manager in Sweden
Channel Account Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Do you have a strong background within Channel Sales businesses? Do you easily draw and implement new strategies? Are communication and positive attitude your strong points?
If yes, then you might be the right candidate for us!
For our office in Stockholm within Honeywell Safety Productivity Solutions (www.honeywellaidc.com), we are currently looking for a Channel Account Manager who will maintain and grow our Swedish market and will be responsible for the biggest partners within the given area.
Among your accountabilities, you will be in charge to implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales activities. You will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership and Distributors. You will review status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and prepare status reports. You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring Channel Sales progress and for problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
You will also
- work closely with marketing to create and implement customer programs;
- help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by improving upon Channel Sales solutions;
implement your creative ideas while solving complex problems for the customer.
20 Channel Sales Activities
20 Manage Projects
20 Provide Customer Support
20 Facilitate Team Alignment
20 Deliver Status Reports
To be successful in this role
YOU MUST HAVE
- A solid sales background in a multinational organization, 3+ years of sales experience with a proven record of success, preferably in the software / telecom or telco / IT industry
- A broad knowledge of principles and best practices in Channel Sales execution and related fields
- Ability to build an effective and creative account plan
- Ability to influence at the operational level
- Ability to work as part of a team without constant supervision while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Swedish and English
- A positive and customer-oriented attitude
- Valid Drivers' License
- Bachelor's degree or a technical discipline, preference will be given to strong sales backgrounds.
- Channel Sales experience within different products such as software, scanners, handheld, industrial printers, mobile computers for industrial purposes, standalone scanners, devices for transportation, etc.
We are committed to consistently meet or exceed our customers’ and partners’ expectations in product performance, service, and delivery. We strive to continuously increase our customers’ satisfaction.
Apply now online and let us know the great asset you can be!
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6945
- Category: Sales
- Location: SWE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.