Honeywell Area Sales Manager in Sweden
Area Sales Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you an ambitious sales and business development professional with a solid background in the IP video industry? Are you committed to field sales and ready to hit the ground running with our customers?
ADI, one of the World’s biggest security distributors, is now looking for an experienced and customer-driven Sales Manager to join a team of skilled experts in our Stockholm office.
This role sits in our renowned IP video business and comes with a broad client portfolio encompassing cutting-edge video brands, and focuses on helping us further establish and grow our footprint in the wider Stockholm region. The position, besides giving you the chance to become a true contributor in our prestigious IP video business by driving sales across the region, further provides an opportunity to take part in other exciting related tasks such as organizing marketing campaigns.
Purpose of the Job:
- To promote and increase sales by developing and managing relationships with existing key regional installation companies within a given territory,
- To win new business from our competitors by building relationships with their key customers,
- To provide sales support to customers and the branch network in order to meet the Company objectives in Sales, Profit and Service Quality.
Main Responsibilities :
- To utilize a working technical knowledge of security products in order to maintain our existing customer base and further promote the company and its products through business development in the region.
- To be aware of new innovations in the market through technical training on a regular basis and attending product seminars.
- Ensure regular contact with the Technical Support team; involving them in tenders, site visits & quotations.
- To successfully resolve customer queries through liaising with other departments within ADI Global quickly and efficiently through gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- To attend periodic Dashboard reviews with Key clients.
To take part in other related tasks, as the need arises, such as organizing marketing campaigns, attending exhibitions, etc.
20 Search for New Customers
20 Visit Customers
20 Campaign Management
20 Customer Reporting
20 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Technical education required
- Proven track record in B2B sales from the IP video industry is a must
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to the customers,
- Creative and able to understand customer needs,
- Demonstrates a high drive and is focused on creating results,
- Good understanding of how to manage distributor relationships to ensure a profitable collaboration,
- Goal-oriented and able to deliver on commitments
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Solid written and oral communication skills, fluency in Swedish and English.
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD7397
- Category: Sales
- Location: SWE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.