EFI Customer Support Analyst in telecommuter, Sweden
Customer Support Analyst
Tracking #: 8888
Location: Sweden - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our Enterprise Productivity Software (EPS) Business Unit in Sweden.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of commercial printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. We are growing 20% per year the last 3 years. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. EFI Inkjet Technology Printing machines sell for upwards of 100,000 EUR to 3 million EUR per machine. This is 50% of our revenue. The other 50% of our business revenue is generated from our portfolio of Software solutions for the commercial printing market.
To join our highly motivated and busy EPS (Enterprise Productivity Software) Customer Support Team, providing high class service using EFI support methodology to resolve customer issues on a timely basis, working to agreed SLA targets and providing a first time right resolution. This is a working from home role.
To join our highly motivated and busy Customer Support Team, providing high class service using EFI support methodology to resolve customer issues on a timely basis, working to agreed SLA targets and providing a first time right resolution. This is a working from home role.
- Provide application support on the EFI Productivity suite including Pace MIS software and integrated components to customers.
- Work on issues reported through the customer support systems. Provide First Time Right solutions to requests for support by means of identification, modification to system parameters or providing advice to users with clear communication of issue resolution.
- Maintaining ownership of support requests from Creation to Resolution in priority and date order, monitoring progress of those requests and ensuring timely communication to the client based on Service Level Agreements and ongoing progress.
- Ensure clear and detailed replication steps are provided for cases that are passed onto the Engineering Team.
- Work with the Engineering Team to help diagnose and resolve software issues
- Test solutions to ensure that it provides resolution to the issue reported
- Participate in activities of the support team
- Contribute to solutions communicated through knowledge base and FAQs
- Manage individual KPIs
- Working with the Support Team Lead and Support Manager in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments
- Able to work from home location unsupervised
- Leadership & Working with others
- Support Manager
- Support Team Lead
- Support Team
- Departmental Managers
- Engineering Team
- Professional Services Team
- External Providers
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong Client Focus
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Swedish, German and English, both spoken and written
- Computing Skills - Microsoft Operating Systems/Applications, Apple Operating Systems
- Communicate ideas and thoughts effectively to distributed to cross-functional teams
- Effective issue tracking and administration to resolution
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a home based environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as required for internal meetings, training or on occasion to client sites (client side knowledge training)
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.