Google Technical Specialist, Google Technical Services in Stockholm, Sweden
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Behind every advertising campaign at Google are systems to make it run. Behind every system is the Ad Serving Operations team to make sure that happens flawlessly. As a member of the team, you are a technical and product consultant with the dual role of being both client-facing and growing systems from the back-end. Beyond client-facing issues, your expertise also gives you the insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams. Your interactions on both sides ensure that when clients advertise with Google, their back-end systems never miss a beat.
In this role, you will lead and execute projects supporting clients who use Doubleclick's Ad Exchange, Search and Display products. These projects will include feasibility assessments, product implementations, product upgrades, and custom solutions. With your entrepreneurial spirit, you will work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or in small teams.
You'll have demonstrated technical aptitude and an in-depth industry knowledge which you'll use to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support and partner with Sales, to provide technical and functional assessments for prospective clients.
- Create a smooth and easy cross-product onboarding experience for the client, ensuring excellent service and consulting to assure a future-proof setup of their advertising infrastructure.
- Maintain relationships with agency, advertiser, and trading desk clients providing high-touch, solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective.
- Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Specialist teams and act as a point of escalation when support teams need assistance.
- Manage activities including workshops, with agencies and advertiser stakeholders to surface and match business needs with the platform's functionality, training plans, tagging and reporting implementation consultancy and implementation project management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment.
- Experience acting as a product owner or specialist for an external client
- Knowledge of the Online Advertising industry.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, to tailor them for non-technical audiences, and to present them confidently
- Effective analytical skills, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.