Hitachi Data Systems Specialist Regional Multi-Channel Sales Representative - 021196 in Stockholm, Sweden
Title: Specialist Regional Multi-Channel Sales Representative Location: SWE-Stockholm
About Hitachi Data Systems
Ignite your career with Hitachi Data Systems (HDS)! Great careers start with innovation and here at HDS, our mission is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, individuality, and collaboration.
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. with approximately $4 Billion in revenue, is the best partner to help enterprise organizations accelerate their digital transformation. Businesses are looking to digital transformation to innovate, uncover new revenue streams and form new business models, and these experiences are driven through data. No one knows data like Hitachi. We have helped the world’s largest and most complex organizations with one thing – data. We have a proven, integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable this digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics.
Transform today and thrive, with HDS, tomorrow!
Role Title: Regional Channel Manager Norway, Finland, Sweden& The Baltics
Reporting to: Regional Director (solid), and Country Manager Sweden & The Baltics (dotted)
Direct Reports: None
Location: Solna, Sweden
A channel sales champion with the ability to create and manage Partner campaigns and programs that are appropriately targeted towards their respective customer markets and the HDS solution offerings. Through proactive engagement, education and sales activity, you ensure the achievement of targets based on growth, profitability, and the development of a secure client base for the Partner and HDS.
An integral role within the Channel organisation, the Regional Channel Manager will be responsible for:
· The identification and development of successful relationships with a range of Channel Partners in order to achieve the revenue target set for the region. Partners can be Global/Regional System Integrators, Cloud Services Providers, Distributors, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
· Enabling our Partners to effectively position and sell the HDS solutions portfolio by proactive engagement, education and communication of the value proposition.
· Developing appropriate business plans with the Country Managers for Norway, Finland, Sweden & The Baltics and ensuring continuous review through monthly business forecasting, sales opportunity reviews and on-going progress against target.
· Working closely with the larger HDS Sales Team across the Nordics and in Europe, for example when opportunities go across borders.
· Ensuring that sales opportunities are fully qualified by leveraging relationships with both the Partner and the end customer through new client and prospect visits.
· Creating and managing high quality marketing campaigns through appropriate review processes and initiatives such as participation in Trade and Professional shows.
· Driving the eco-system partnerships for maximum potential revenue gain.
· Acting as a consultant and expert, attracting interest in HDS solutions and services by combining sales with the delivery of intellectual knowledge.
· Continuously seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends including environmental and competitive influencing forces.
· Acting as a channel partner advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
Required Qualifications & Experience
· University degree from a recognised institution is ideal, however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
· Those with solution-selling experience are encouraged to apply.
· Well-developed ability to manage Channel Partners virtually with strong emotional intelligence and negotiation skills.
· Indirect Channel experience (either from vendor, distributor or system integrator perspective).
· Gains value added reseller support by driving and leveraging Eco-System Partnerships.
· Experience in dealing with one or more of the larger System Integrators like Accenture, Cap Gemini or Indian System Integrators for example.
· Ability to probe, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the HDS solutions that will deliver maximum benefit.
· Good knowledge of the IT data solutions market around IT infrastructure, data integration, data management, big data analytics would be an advantage.
· Experienced in building business cases, different business models (CAPEX, Lease, OPEX, As-a-Service) and particularly IT Economics/Storage Economics is a plus
· Budget management skills for marketing projects funds.
· Strong business planning and forecasting abilities.
· Effective communication, relationship building and presentation skills.
· Team orientated and takes personal responsibility.
· Effectively communicates ideas
· Fluent in both Swedish and English