Ingersoll Rand Service Coordinator in Stockholm, Sweden
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Territory: Nordic countries, primarily Sweden and Denmark
- Co-ordinate and administrate parts orders, service orders, shipments withcustomers and IR entities.This includes to
- Handle incoming orders for parts and services.
- Enter orders in thebusiness system, print packing lists for order shipment from stock
- Invoice service orders.
- Pack and prepare partsorders for shipping as needed; determines best carrier to meet customer’sshipping request.
- Expedites shipping andreceiving as required
- Purchase externalservices and parts in accordance to customer orders.
- Administrate service contracts and co-ordinate service activities incooperation with Service Supervisor.
- Handle customer returns, customer creditrequests and consequent returns to the factory and/or stock.
- Handlecustomer complaints and warranty requests in co-operation with ServiceSupervisor
- Participate in training courses and meetings organized by IR
- Weekly reporting of activities, results, travel expenses and generalcomments.
- Promote and sales of aftermarket/service products and service contracts
- Drive Customer Satisfaction by timely resolve issues.
- Organize/Participate in marketing activities such as mailing,exhibitions, promotional items.
- Continous maintainence of CRM system (Siebel).
- Participate in local engagement actions todrive continuous employee engagement.
- Back-up for each other in the service team
- Technical educational background required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Proactive approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a high paced environment
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Stockholm-Sweden
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 3, 2017, 5:24:14 AM