Microsoft Corporation Senior Recruiter – Western European Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Recruiter – Western European Headquarters
If you are an experienced professional in the talent acquisition arena, this is your chance to make a significant impact on the future of Microsoft.
Western Europe is the largest region outside of Northern America, which makes it a complex but a most rewarding area to work in. It provides an exciting platform to attract, assess and secure talent from all industries across European countries. The talent you will work with will surprise you every day (in a good way), will inspire you and will challenge your ability to be successful across so many different cultures… Two days will never feel the same. This region will provide you an ideal opportunity to accelerate your career in Talent Acquisition and indeed at Microsoft.
You will be a senior member of the Western Europe Talent Acquisition Team. This role will enable and drive our focus for mid-level to senior critical roles and deepen our knowledge of the competitive landscape for the best talent in the market.
You should already be a well-connected individual who is able to drive and own the recruiting efforts of senior level talent with external and internal candidates. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process - from partnering with Business stakeholders, Talent Acquisition professionals and HR Senior Managers on succession planning, position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
This role will also be accountable for driving and maintaining a competitor strategy for Talent Acquisition for roles at a senior level, ensuring we identify and target top talent from Cloud and Mobile businesses and the broader talent landscape for extraction and hiring.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Partnering with executives and HR Leads to determine the current and future HQ Talent Acquisition needs, which will include hiring and pipelining directly for critical mid-level to Executive hires.
• Maintaining and executing against a rolling 12+ month plan of hiring and succession planning.
• Challenging our status quo for hiring the norm – we want the best potential, not just oven-ready talent, regardless of background
• Being the gatekeeper for quality of external succession plans and internal plans where necessary.
• Working closely with the WE Talent Acquisition team to map target organizations, organizational structure and the top targeted talent within those structures
• Providing regular updates on progress as required by the Talent Acquisition Lead and as required by our business for succession planning
• Developing and executing on candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline of executive talent, including direct sourcing candidates
• Qualifying/screening and interviewing prospective candidates
• Performing in-depth research, industry calibration and keeping this information up to date.
• Proposing, articulating and negotiating offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc…)
Other responsibilities include:
• Upholding strict confidentiality about available positions and other sensitive information
• Establishing and mentoring others on effective executive search methodology and best practices
Talent specific Requirements:
• BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience:
• 8-10 years of mid-level executive recruiting experience in Europe.
• Previous experience of running complex, retained assignments and negotiating LTIPs
• Strong market knowledge of the competitive landscape for talent across Europe
• Fluent English is essential, other languages a plus
• Proven success in strong relationship management with senior hiring managers and talented professionals
• Ability to understand and articulate stakeholders requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful talent decision
• Understanding of executive compensation, compensation issues and the ability to analyze compensation packages
• Strong process management (systems management), interpersonal, organizational, written, negotiation and presentation skills
• As well as exceptional communications skills and excellent relationship management ability you will have strong capability in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, negotiation, Systems Thinking approach and meticulous attention to detail.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx Human resources