CHEP Sales Manager Sweden in Stockholm, Sweden
Sales Manager Sweden
Job ID #:5920Location:SE_Stockholm
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:5 - 7 YearsRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
Responsible for budget and execution of Sweden NA sales. In addition responsible for Business Development and Marketing for the Swedish market. (supported by central Marketing resource, no reporting relationship).
• Budget responsibility for Swedish National Account business (Revenue as well as New Business Sales)
• Execution of all Account Manager related activities in the Swedish market
• Execution of all sales activities.Responsible for Business Development function in Sweden including leadership of cross-functional project teams
• Lead Swedish sales team (currently 1 direct report)
• Co-manages through dotted line reporting line Swedish CSO function
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Sweden NA
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.www.chep.com/jobsEOE