Ericsson Production Engineer HW Make Support in Stockholm, Sweden
You + Ericsson = Powerful Combination?
We are the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
The Job Summary:
We are now looking for a Production Engineer to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- Work with early phases, pre-development and prototypes;
- High demands for quality, producibility and flexibility;
- You will manage production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production processes, methods and tools;
- Propose product improvements to design in pre-development and projects;
- You will work cross functional closely to the design units and within all departments of Ericsson;
- Develop product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective;
- Building practice and produce ability;
- Develop and innovate production processes;
- Analyze and improve production processes;
- Conduct flow optimizations;
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability;
- Manage production equipment.
Your key qualifications:
- Education: Master of Science or a bachelor´s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or similar field;
- Quality and PCB competence;
- Domain experience: Supply;
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson? – Please send your resume in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position and visit www.ericsson.com to learn more about our vision for a Networked Society. Should you have any question, you are welcome to contact us!
Contact: Mouloud Lardjane, Global Senior Recruiter via LinkedIn
Location:Stockholm - Kista, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || R&D;
Req ID: 202976