Ericsson Network Solution Architect in Stockholm, Sweden
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We at Ericsson Broadcast and Media Services are now looking for a Network Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our network and connectivity platform. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze internal and customer technology to define business requirements
- Work with core team on potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals
- Deployment of solution, including configuration and test
- Provide 3rd line support and advice in platform life cycle management matters
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues and stakeholders within Ericsson Broadcast and Media Services to define best practices and design
- Strong IP Network, connectivity, and cloud competence
- Deep knowledge in products from Juniper and Cisco
- Broad technical acumen
- Basic programming skills as Java, C++/ C# and Python
- Commercial thinking and understanding
- Communication and social skills
- Problem solving ability
- Creative thinking
- Creating & innovating
- Persuading & influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & meeting Customer expectation
- Presentation & communication skills
- Team leadership & ollaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial understanding
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application in English no later than 27th of October 2017.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;
Req ID: 213127