Ericsson HW Make Support in Stockholm, Sweden
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- You will manage production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production processes, methods and tools
- Propose product improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- Develop product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective
- Build practice and produce ability
- Develop and innovate production processes
- Maintain and prepare existing production processes
- Analyze and improve production processes
- Conduct flow optimizations
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- Manage production equipment
- Education: Technical background
- Min years of experience: 1-5 years experience
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Mechanichal workshop school
- Knowledge in reading mechanical drawings
- Manufacture of prototype products in NC controlled lathe (Mazak)
- forklift driving licence (good to have)
- Material knowledge for metal assembly
The candidate selection is ongoing, so we are looking forward to receiving your application today. Last day to apply: 24*th of October 2017*
Primary location of the role: Stockholm
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;
Req ID: 203158