Avanade Inc. Dynamics 365 Consultant in Stockholm, Sweden
Develop with Avanade – the future leader of innovative digital transformation
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say “I was there, we did it!”.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Dynamics 365 Consultant in Avanade
As a part of the Dynamics Solution Team you analyze, design and implement business applications that change the way our clients do business. We ensure that that the solution meet client needs, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
In the Dynamics Team, you are an expert in either business or technology with passion for the other.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Consultant, you are familiar with at least one of the following business processes; Sales, Service or Marketing. Your responsibility is to define customer requirement and together with technical and business experts you design solutions that support the customers’ processes. Furthermore, as a part of the Avanade delivery team you work throughout the project with planning, analysis, design, build and test. You will also provide support in issue escalation and resolution.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work with Avanade delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into solutions
• Work with client, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure state of the art business applications
• Work with stakeholders to gather system requirements and own requirements management
• Lead transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
• Determine needed patches and upgrades in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
As a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect you are involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle. The Solution Architect will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. The Solution Architects job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They typically work as an Architect is to design and/or customize and extend the Microsoft Dynamics Platform to meet the needs of our clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Lead Technical implementation teams
• Provide leadership during all stages of delivery
• Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
• Lead and develop components of the customer solution
• Resolve and provide guidance technical issues
• Help determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
• Contribute to proposal development
• Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input
Could the role as Dynamics 365 Consultant with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
• Are you someone who is adept at understanding client business needs, translating them into technology specifics and leading teams to build finished solutions?
• Are you a CRM wizard and motivational leader?
• Do you believe that the Cloud is the best thing that happened since sliced bread?
• Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
• Have you solved complex, real world business problems by applying your technical expertise?
• Are you passionate about pushing the limits of technology to help our customers innovate with passion?
• Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
• Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow consultants?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
• We act with integrity and respect.
• We believe everyone counts
• We change things for the better
• We deliver with excellence
• We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we’ve gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 45219
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.