Microsoft Corporation Digital Strategy Advisor in Stockholm, Sweden
For decades, organizations have invested in technology to incrementally innovate and become more profitable. In the Digital Era, organizations use technology to transform how they interact with customers, what they sell, how their employees work and make decisions, and how they optimize their businesses. But digital transformation is not simply about technology, it requires business leaders to re-envision existing business models and embrace a different way of bringing together people, data, and processes to bring value for their customers through systems of intelligence. The challenges facing businesses today are familiar: engaging customers, empowering employees, optimizing operations, and transforming products.
Digital transformation requires a cultural shift, and Microsoft Digital Strategy Advisors get organizations started on their digital journey. They help organizations as they reimagine and transform customer engagements, employee experiences, business models and operations. Digital Strategy Advisors bring their expertise, as well as Microsoft resources, experience and innovation, to empower organizations to reach their digital dreams. Partnering with organizations, Digital Strategy Advisors drive a program of change to build the digital business.
As a Digital Strategy Advisor, you will guide organizations to craft an aspirational plan that formalizes their digital vision. Your ability to develop trusted relationships with business leaders, to help them think about their business and customers in the context of digital possibilities, and collaborate on a vision to achieve more.
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to work with Microsoft's most established customers, advising and supporting their executives with the planning and realization of key initiatives focused on the value built on digital technologies?
If so, the Digital Strategy Advisor position, within Microsoft’s Digital Advisory Services, is a unique career opportunity for you!
What does a Digital Strategy Advisor do?
· You guide customers as they re-imagine and embark on their end-to-end digital transformation journey.
· You lead the creation of a digital unit that includes the Microsoft and customer team that will make it happen.
· You safeguard real business outcome and customer success
What’s the opportunity for you?
· Influence and shape the future business landscape
· Create real business value
· Drive innovation and business change
Relevant Characteristics and Experience for the Digital Strategy Advisor Role
Our Digital Strategy Advisors know their customer’s business, the industry in which they operate, and how Microsoft can help them drive their Digital transformation. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a deep understanding of both business and technology strategy, a principled approach to broad digital transformational challenges and opportunities including strong leadership and people skills. They also share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that will drive innovation and customer value demonstrating the following:
· 15+ years of professional experience, including technical and/or business consulting
· Significant experience working with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and/or top technical and business consulting firms
· University degree (M. Sc or MBA)
· Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions, and experience leading technology-enabled business change within one or more vertical industries (i.e., Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector)
· Thought leader with executive presence, including ability to hold CXO and BDMs level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
· Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
· Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
· Ability to balance critical thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources
· Empathy, curiosity, and passion to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
· Consistent record of delivering business value, by bringing the benefits of technology to transform their business
· Ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects
· Real passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the Customer
· Ability to become an advocate for Microsoft’s vision and value proposition, and diverse offerings, by conceptualizing, planning and leading implementation/adoption of Microsoft technologies
· Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset for the teams and the customers
· Fluent in Swedish and English language
Travel is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
One Microsoft, One Services
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Join us as a Digital Strategy Advisor and be one who empower billions!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Microsoft is an equal oppurtinity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterised by flexability, an informal atmostphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance Services (engineering)