Ericsson Developer in Stockholm, Sweden
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both! 5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre-commercial trials already happening now, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
To be able to meet this future, we have decided to further strengthen our team in different areas
As a developer, you look into our future needs and secure that needed solutions and methods are developed, implemented and maintained. You will be part of developing environments and solutions for Node verification. The organization is operational both in Kista, Chengdu, Lund, Ottawa and Beijing. You will participate in pre-development and maintenance, create roadmaps and/or break down roadmap ideas into actual working packages.
- See future needs and create efficient and cost optimal solutions for those
- Continuously work to improve our Time To Market and cost
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop and share competence in technical domain
- MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Genuine Technical interest in Radio SW and especially HW
- Strong experience in instrumentation
- Ability to see future needs
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Experience in OTA, NGR (a plus but not a requirement)
- Strong technical drive and interest in* Radio HW and Radio Frequency Boxes, Filters, Amplifiers. Experience in Radio Filters*
- Proven team player
- Natural interest to solve technical challenges
- Ability to see the entire picture and take responsibility
The position are based in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Sara at email@example.com.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || R&D;
Req ID: 211447