Ericsson Developer - Ericsson Contextual Communication Cloud in Stockholm, Sweden
Would you like to join Ericsson in developing technology for a better world? Would you like to join the ECCC team in our journey on digital transformation and our mission to enable people and companies to communicate across nations? If you do, then continue reading and don’t hesitate to submit your application!
Ericsson Contextual Communication Cloud (ECCC) is a new group within Ericsson’s Enterprise Communications unit. ECCC develops a WebRTC-based contextual communication service called EC3. EC3 is a software-as-a-service solution that is offered both directly to enterprises as well as via operators. With a DevOps way of working, the ECCC team is responsible for both developing and operating the service. The Enterprise Communications unit is part of PDU Converged Core in DU IT & Cloud, which is a development unit within Business Area Digital Services.
We are now looking to hire a number of highly skilled developers in order to improve the speed and the competence of the team within several areas. The following areas and roles are considered:
- Front-end developer(web applications and frameworks)
- Back-end engineering (service components, recording, statistics, billing functions, etc.)
- Operations (DevOps) engineer (deployment, automation, monitoring, cloud operations, etc.)
- Automated test tool developer(web and mobile)
- Developer’s advocate / developer experience / API/SDK refinement
You will be a very important part of a small, dedicated and highly skilled team with a strong team spirit. You will work both independently, in pairs and with the whole team in order to ensure the success of our solution and service offering. You thrive in a small and autonomous team and you show great flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks.
In your cover letter, please describe how you think you can contribute to the ECCC team and to the ECCC offering as a developer. Describe your involvement in software development projects, or other examples of technology engagements, as well as if you have experience in working within one or more of the areas/roles described above.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in developing high quality software
- Eager and quick to learn new technologies, programming languages and tools
- Strong team player with a large degree of flexibilityand willingness to take on different tasks
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge, apply it, and spread it to others
- Business and customer focused with a high accountability to deliver results
- Strong communication skills. Good English language skills in both writing and conversation
The position is based in Kista, Stockholm and the selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send an email to recruitment specialist email@example.com
Last day to apply: October 23rd 2017
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || No Selection || Stockholm || IT; R&D;
Req ID: 200615