Google Cloud Consultant, Professional Services, Google Cloud in Stockholm, Sweden
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
In this role, you will work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You'll use your management, consulting and technical capabilities for customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google Cloud.
You'll also work closely with key Google partners currently servicing accounts in order to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
In addition, you have a diverse background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as infrastructure migration, development lifecycles, big data and analytics. You know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with cloud technologies, demonstrate your technical depth and enjoy working with client executives.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Interact with sales/partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions.
- Create programs and template solutions to achieve scalable impact across the customer and partner ecosystem.
- Understand customer needs and help to shape Google’s long-term product strategy. Be a champion of Google’s “product innovation story”.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Demonstrated account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- Ability to speak Swedish and English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Ability to thrive in evolving and ambiguous environments. Ability to work well in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.