W. R. Grace Site Manager in Stenungsund, Sweden
Grace Catalyst is seeking a Site Manager that will lead and be in charge of the continuous development and improvement of the Grace Catalyst production site in Stenungsund (Sweden) and Porvoo (Finland). The Site Manager is responsible to meet the company targets with regard to Environment, Health & Safety, Quality, Volume and Production costs.
The Stenungsund site is an important production resource within the global Grace Production network and has significant impact on Grace’s success globally. Hence, you are expected to work and participate both on global projects and initiatives as well as on a local operational level with hands on leadership skills. You need to have the ability to move smoothly between higher-level global understanding and on-site operational implementation.
To be successful in this role you need to have a degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a comparable technical education. You are an experienced leader in a process technology environment with excellent communications skills as well as working in a global company. You have the ability to understand a production system and to define and implement a roadmap to achieve Operational Excellence with your team. Furthermore, you need business acumen and have the ability to interact and collaborate with commercial teams within the global organisation as well as handle customer relations in a professional manner.
You have vast professional experience of working in a Seveso III regulated chemical/process manufacturing site, experience in Six Sigma Certification and Lean Management as well as experience of chemical process industry/manufacturing.
Desired/additional skills and experiences:
- Experience in managing employees.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good English language capabilities.
- Experience in managing complex products and supply chains, including relevant EHS aspects and working in a Seveso III regulated environment.
- Experience with managing interfaces to Business functions a plus
- Six Sigma Certification, Lean Management education a plus.
Formal qualification required (optional):
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
Tracking Code: 1133
Job Location: Stenungsund, Västra Götalands län [SE-14], Sweden
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular