Premium Retail Services Google Brand Ambassador in Rocky View, Sweden
*POSITION OPEN: *
Google Brand Ambassador
As a Google Brand Ambassador, you will be in charge of increasing Google Sales and brand awareness by conducting meaningful training sessions and customer engagements.
This designated Google Brand Ambassador will work with managers and other key stores within our territory to deliver an exceptional Google experience to store customers that leads to sales.
Your primary focus will be to engage store staff and customers, demonstrate the features and benefits of Google products and convert these interactions into meaningful sales leads.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for maintaining merchandising standards across Google products, driving the relationship and educating Retail Staff to secure additional presence and expand sales footprint, and providing consumer and store feedback on activity that helps Google deliver a competitive advantage.
PERSONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT:
- Professional, positive, driven with a passion for “Googley” culture
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts, retail execution, customer approach and interaction
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups — skills verified via video
- Focus on increasing Google product sales and hitting assigned targets for store
- Build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client team
- Be confident in promoting cutting-edge technology products
- Maintain consistency and highly-visible, proactive consumer selling presence in designated retail store(s)
- Keep consistent schedule (Generally a Thursday to Sunday schedule)
- Consistent on-time reporting of each shift
ENGAGEMENT AND DEMONSTRATION
- Proactively engage with store staff and customers and deliver a great Google experience through compelling product demonstrations and training
- Use your product expertise to passionately communicate the Google story around product quality and connectivity and seek technology solutions that meet customer needs
- Ensure product and display integrity, planogram compliance and demo unit functionality is consistent with client and store expectations, must be comfortable technically troubleshooting
STAFF TRAINING AND STORE RELATIONSHIP
- Attend required training sessions on assigned products
- Routinely conduct training to help retail sales associates better understand the product(s), increase brand awareness and brand image
- Routinely participate and/or present in retail sales location store meetings
- At least a High School diploma or GED
- Store locations and coverage vary across an assigned territory
- Minimum of two years training and consumer electronics sales experience with new technologies launched in the last three years
- Enthusiastic and experienced in promotions with the ability to relate to all customers
- Experienced with assisted sales preferred
- Able to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds
- Required background check
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Market: (CAN) AB, Calgary
Rep City/Location: Rocky View, Calgary